Everything You Need To Know About Dental Implants
Everybody wants an attractive and unique smile. Undoubtedly, it is one of the primary features people look for in a person. But what if you are missing a tooth, and have been for years? Indeed it can be disheartening and there may be a fear of being judged while talking, smiling, eating, etc.
Additionally, extraction and tooth loss can cause oral health problems too. You can visit Dental Implant Didsbury for consultation. We will help you to give possible solutions and green signals for Dental Tooth Replacement and Dental Implant Services if needed. Our services are comparatively new alternatives for people who have critical tooth issues.
Evolved around 50 years ago, Dental Implant Services has shown massive growth and acts as an option for bridges and dentures to replace missing teeth. However, if you are wondering what it is? You may scroll to know what dental implants are, their benefits, costs, Dental Implant Consultation near me, what to expect from our local Didsbury dentist, and much more!!
Dental Implants: What are they?
To begin with, dental implants are medical equipment implanted surgically to restore one's ability to appear or chew. These implantations provide the endurance to fake or artificial teeth like dentures, bridges, crowns, etc.
Or in other words, it is a high-tech alternative for teeth that imitate exact tooth structure. A titanium root is easily inserted into the bone to support the bridge, crown, or denture. Nobody can tell if the teeth are artificial or natural just by looking at them, so smile your way through!
Do I qualify for Dental Implant?
It is one of the most important questions to ask if you have dental problems, such as missing teeth or chewing difficulties. Many people think about whether they qualify for implants or not. So, it’s best to avoid making assumptions. Go directly to Dental Implant Consultation. Our Professionals will guide you and help you make the best decision for your smile. However, some of the signs that are detectable by an individual are mentioned below.
Short Note: Do not immediately conclude dental implants. Make a visit to a Dental Bridge Consultation or Dental Implant Consultation at Didsbury Smiles Dental. Our Professionals there will help you at every step and guide you with their experience and knowledge.
Now you know the signs of the need for dental implants. Let's explore its advantages.
- The most common and easily detectable issue– If you have lost one or more of your natural teeth. Losing teeth often makes you insecure in front of others. Moreover, you also face difficulty in eating.
- Do you have loose-fitting bridges, dentures, or partials? If this is the case, you may find it challenging to get through the day. Thus, it requires cleaning and adhesives to fix them in their place. Nevertheless, Dental Tooth Replacement or Dental Implant services can be the best alternative for it. Our services will ensure no falling of your loose dentures while eating in public.
- Is your tooth cracked or broken severely that can't be retained? If yes, then take Dental Implant Consultation as tooth extraction is necessary if it cannot be repaired. Undoubtedly, implants cannot be detected by anybody, and they will appear to be your natural teeth.
What are the advantages of Dental Implants?
Whenever we are making a significant decision, we use the sorting rule, i.e., listing down the pros and cons. Thus, if you have decided to go for dental implants, you must know the advantages and pros of dental implants.
Advantages of Dental Implant:
- The very first concern that we have is–Do dental implants behave like natural teeth? Yes. This is one of the greatest features of these implants. One can significantly restore their chewing power. You won’t even be able to notice the difference between your real tooth and the dental implant.
- The very next question that brainstorms our minds is– For how long do they last? To the reader's knowledge, dental implants can last a lifetime, whereas dental bridges may not.
- Another amazing feature of these implants is that they stabilize the adjacent teeth. The gap because of missing teeth pulls adjacent teeth towards it, which distorts the actual position. It affects chewing ability and appearance. Further ahead, the poor chewing ability was followed by Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) problems, which cause headaches and pains.
- We are all self-conscious about our appearance at one time or another. As we age, bone loss due to missing teeth results in facial sagging. The lower third of the face starts to collapse, eventually closing the distance between the chin and nose tip. Therefore, changes lead to a more pointed nose, thinning lips, and excess wrinkles, which makes the person look older than the actual age. Dental implants restore the natural position of the teeth supporting this bone.
- Dental Implants prevent your teeth from gum diseases. Missing teeth can act as a home for bacteria and food that can lead to gum disease. Thus, undergoing our Dental Implant Services prevents all of these.
Dental implant costs and insurance coverage:-
Dental implants may be covered by your insurance policy, but sometimes they are not. The cost of dental implants depends on several reasons. The first is how many teeth you wish to replace, along with the scope of the surgery. What is undebatable is the benefit of restored function and appearance once you’ve replaced the missing tooth.
What to expect from a dental implant dentist?
A successful dental implant that a patient seeks from his dentist. But there are specific measures that one should keep in mind. Before going for a dental implant, first, talk to your dentist and ask whether you are eligible or not. Besides that, what are the risks involved in it?
Things to expect from your dentist in Didsbury
- Your dentist in Didsbury must tell you whether you are a candidate based on the quality of bone surrounding the potential implant
- You will have local and possible further sedation to make the experience as smooth as possible
- Your dentist will tell you about the aftercare instructions to attain the best possible outcome
- You can come in for a follow-up appointment to make sure everything is healing just right
Schedule your appointment with Didsbury Smiles Dental for a dental implant.
These are some of the things that you should keep in mind before undergoing treatment. If you’re missing one or more teeth, please give us a call and we will walk you through your options with a free consultation, so book your appointment now with Didsbury Smile Dental for a dental implant consultation.
Get your dental implants done with an experienced dentist at Didsbury Smiles Dental in Alberta
Our Didsbury Smiles Dental office accepts new dental patients and walk-in urgent dental care is available at our dental clinic in Didsbury, Alberta. Call today!