We all crave a celebrity smile, ain’t we? However, many people feel self-conscious and awkward with crowded, crooked, or misaligned teeth. Nowadays, with the rising popularity of the need for teeth straightening, there is a wonderful solution called Invisalign. With this incredible service, you can get straighter teeth and a beautiful smile without any hassle!
What is Invisalign?
Aligners are just a set of clear, tight-fitting, hard plastic, tailor-made mouthpieces that easily slip over your teeth. If you facing trouble with mild to moderately crowded teeth or have small spacing issues, then Invisalign can be your best choice.
Invisalign is the largest manufacturer of transparent aligners. Having said that, this is not the only brand. However, everyone isn’t an ideal candidate for "invisible" aligners. Your orthodontist will check and then recommend what’s apt for you.
What are its Benefits?
- It’s nearly invisible, so it’s not noticeable when you smile.
- Gradually moves your teeth to their desired position and you can enjoy a beautiful smile.
- Trays are easily removable.
- Straightens your crowded, crooked, or misaligned teeth without any trouble.
- You get a pleasant appearance without hiding behind metal appliances just like braces.
- The process is non-invasive.
- Adjusts your bite if you are suffering from a little overbite or crossbite or underbite problems.
- Just because trays are easily removable, you can maintain your healthy oral routine easily.
- Since it is a tight fit, it’s suitable for adults and also teens.
- In the first appointment, your Didsbury orthodontics dentist will take digital impressions of your teeth.
- These impressions will then be sent to the Invisalign labs.
- An accurate set of trays will be built to fit into your mouth
- You gotta wear the trays for a minimum of 20-22 hours daily.
- You need to visit your orthodontics dentist in Didsbury to receive a new aligner after every few weeks to continue moving the teeth slowly in the exact position.
Note: The number of trays varies from patient to patient since this is based on how poor your misalignment is.
How much do Invisible Aligners cost?
Generally speaking, the Invisalign clear aligners Didsbury treatment cost ranges between $3,000 and $7,000 approximately.
Get the help you need!
There may be very little pain, discomfort, and mouth sores in this treatment process than in individuals with conventional braces.
Now, if you are considering getting Invisalign and looking for one of the best dentists in Didsbury, AB, then, surely visit our Didsbury dental office at Didsbury Smiles Dental. We can help you achieve a beautiful, confident and healthy smile with Invisalign but at an affordable rate! You can call us for an appointment or book online.