Can Flossing Reduce Bad Breath?
Even if you brush every day, brushing alone is not sufficient to extract plaque from every surface of your teeth. It is estimated that only 65% of your teeth gets cleaned with brushing. It means that at least once a day, the remaining 35% must be cleaned by flossing. When you floss, you protect the […]